Saturday, July 31, 2010

Session 5 Class ||| C















It was a very challenging session. From the first exercise I noticed that the class 3 kids today were in such a naughty mood that they were just not in the mood to work. They wanted to giggle and run around and just have fun. Sometimes it is good that such kinds of things happen and we use it to our advantage. We started off by making a circle and doing activities like hanging like a towel with our bodies bent and breathing that woke the kids up. Then I gave them newspaper. I asked them to use the newspaper to depict the elements. Some started making a house, some a plane, while some wrapped it around their neck and pretended they were flying superheroes. Some were sitting down and very immaculately moulding the newspaper. They were just having fun.
After the session I asked them what they felt. Some said they like a bird flying in the sky.
But one girl had an extremely different answer. " I have made a ball because it can float on water or become a cloud in the sky." :)
They had a lot of fun in this session and like I said earlier you never know when what will surprise you. I was happy that the kids were starting to think differently. Bizarre things came out like a sea house and a grass house on wheels where the house will grow as and when it rains. They were beginning to think and stimulate their imagination. They also did visualization that I will put up very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment